Jan 14,2013
Jan 14,2013
I am currently renting a house through Choices in Crawley. I moved in last June after them messing up my tenancy at the beginning and making me and my 1 year old son homeless for 2 weeks. When i went to vire the property twice it was in a worse for wear state but the woman (LISA) at Choices Crawley promised me it would be all done up, cleaned and garden tended to as you could loose my son in the grass it was that long. She said it would be deep cleaned and cleared of all the previous tenants rubbish.
I moved in about 2 months later and NOTHING and i mean NOTHING had been done, grass was knee high, house was absolutely disgusting, had not been \'deep\' cleaned like we had been told. They kept changing the dates for me to move in saying contractors and cleaners were in and they had the keys ect.. All complete LIES basically. They WOULD NOT let me view the house before i signed the contract and then without me knowing put a clause in it saying no work has to be done in a certain time period & it wasnt as if i couldnt not sign the contract as i was homeless..
My carpets still smell of cat piss. Choices (LISA & TOBY) both lied to me saying i could have my dogs and cats in there when in fact i am not allowed. I have a hole in my kitchen ceiling due to a leak on 4th November 2012 and still NOT been fixed or even looked at. Its ridiculous. Kitchen is on the verge of falling down! No double glazing on back of the house and no insulation at all..
Iv been there 7 months now and i ring up all the time some weeks 4-5 times and they keep fobbing me off. They are useless twats and need to learn how to run a business. As soon as i can find somewhere more suitable i WILL be moving and trust me it WONT be with Choices.
Was previously with haart and they are excellent.

CHOICES CRAWLEY ARE SO BAD WOULDNT EVEN GIVE THEM THE PRIVILEDGE OF GIVING THEM 0/10 USELESSSSSSS
What they could have done to change my mind!! Not be complete useless compulsive liars.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Crawley! To leave a new review of Choices Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Crawley