Jan 14,2013
Jan 14,2013
My friends and I had only one month to find a house because our previous landlord gave us one month notice which meant we would of have to be out just before Christmas.
All the situation was very stressful until we found Castle Residential¢â‚¬Ëœs advert. I called them straight away and I had my viewing booked for the next day.
We just loved the house and two days after we were putting our deposit down.
Castle Residential is a group of professional people offering the best service you can wish for.
Nathalie Harris is a lovely person who put so much effort to make sure everything was going smooth until we've signed the contract. She answered every little question we asked with constant smile on her face. I've never met such a professional and friendly person - all in one.
Sadie Miller an amazing person who helped us with all the paper work, bills and everything you just don't want to deal with when you are enjoying your new home. The amount of emails with questions I've sent to her probably blocked the server but I've received an answer for every single one.
Bill is a full professional who knows what he is doing, and we felt really confident with paying the deposit and signing the contract even though everything was happening so quickly.
I can fully recommend the Castle Residential Estate Agency to anyone who likes an outstanding service releasing from any additional ¢â‚¬Å“moving¢â‚¬Â stress.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Ealing! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Ealing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Ealing