Jan 14,2013
Jan 14,2013
I have been dealing with Jon Reynolds for three years now whenever I need to let my property or whenever I need general advice and I can\'t speak highly enough of the service he has provided and the effectiveness of Foxtons in finding tenants for me. Jon is hugely knowledgeable about the market and I value (and follow) his advice. He is an excellent ambassador for Foxtons and, in recommending Jon, I am de facto recommending Foxtons.

I have only recently dealt with Jugdeesh in the recent fihding of a tenant for my property and I have found him to really helpful in any issue or query I have had.

I do not provide such references lightly but it has been a pleasure dealing with both of the above, and with Foxtons.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Notting Hill! To leave a new review of Foxtons Notting Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Notting Hill