Aug 21,2012
Calin Sasaran
Aug 21,2012
I was originally going to let and manage the property myself. However, the site developer recommended that I consider using DMF. After a telephone discussion with Calin, during which he very clearly explained the service he provides and the terms, I decided to save myself the headache and engaged DMF to let and manage my flat. It was a decision well made. Calin took a little bit of time finding a suitable tenant which was fine with me because having someone who is going to look after the flat and pay their rent on time was more important to me than an instant let (which the other agents who were stalking me at the time were promising). Calin is very professional and the level of service he provides for the fee paid is excellent value for money. Communication is very good - for example, all messages and e-mails are responded to very quickly. I would certainly recommend DMF to any landlord.

Make an Enquiry