Jan 14,2013
Jan 14,2013
I have found their leaflet in my letter box with information that Anderson Knight is looking for a flats in my area for professionals working for a leading media and pharmaceutical companies based locally. I have contacted them a few months later when I needed to rent out my flat. I was surpsised with a verry good customer service and immediate action. I needed to find a tenant within 2 weeks, which seems to be quite dificault. Hopefully during that time Anderson Knight have presented my flat to several people, who have made some good offers. Finally my flat was rented from the first day when I had to move out. I would recommend Anderson Knight to anyone who needs a good and responsible estate agent to take care of the property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anderson Knight Ealing! To leave a new review of Anderson Knight Ealing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anderson Knight Ealing