Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
I have dealt with tom Gilchrist. Who was an excellent. agent I would recommend anyone to use Mylondon home and especially seek the professional help of Tom Gilchrist. He made sure that every part of the process was clear and smooth. He also took video recordings of the apartment as I could not visit it ( due to me living abroad ). My overall experiencne was a great and I owe that to Mr. Tom. He made sure that every part of the process was clear and smooth. He also took video recordings of the apartment as I could not visit it ( due to me living abroad ). My overall experiencne was a great and I owe that to Mr. Tom. He made sure that every part of the process was clear and smooth. He also took video recordings of the apartment as I could not visit it ( due to me living abroad ). My overall experiencne was a great and I owe that to Mr. Tom.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London