Jan 14,2013
Jan 14,2013
I would also like to mention Sanjay and Ross who were also excellent.
My property had been on the market with another Estate Agent for 5 or 6 months before I instructed Prospect. Right from my initial meeting with Terry it was clear that Prospect were far more professional than my previous agent (who, incidentally I had used on 2 previous occasions when buying/selling).

Prospect put forward several prospective buyers, all of which fitted the bill perfectly, but the house just wasn\'t for them. They gave me feedback immediately after each viewing and kept me updated. When I received an offer they were totally FANTASTIC. I really felt as if they were my best friends. They never got cross or irritated with me and Tracey was absolutely brilliant and worth her weight in gold. She ALWAYS did what she said she would and ALWAYS got back to me quickly.

I only wish I had instructed Prospect from the beginning. I would recommend them to anyone looking for polite, courteous, professional service delivered in a friendly manner.

WELL DONE PROSPECT of Camberley and THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Camberley