Jan 12,2013
Jan 12,2013
I have had the worst experience unfortunately with Allen & Harris, they were very efficient on the day that I needed to view the flat, however, after that day I was on an extremely tight deadline with a new job starting and Christmas and New Year getting in the way - I had a week from taking the property to when I needed to move in which Allen and Harris were completely aware of. I had to keep phoning them to chase up my references and they never return your call, they also lied and said they had contacted one of my references on the Tuesday and they were waiting for them to get back to them, when the truth was they phoned my reference once at 10 am the Friday! I was travelling 3 hours to move in with a car full of stuff and phoned them twice to check that everything was okay for me to collect the keys and for them to let me know what I needed to do and what I needed to bring with me. To make sure everything moved smoothly I read all of their paperwork to make sure I had the correct documents - their document says for large sums please use bank transfer as your bank may not allow large sums to be taken from your bank account - to avoid this embarrassment I made sure the transfer was made before I set off and also had a print out of this transaction. When we were arrived we were told we were unable to have the keys as their accounts department wasn\'t open to check if the money was there. The agent was not very helpful and even more annoying the only reason why I chose that method is because their paperwork told me to - I phoned twice and not one of the agents told me not to use this method because their accounts department wouldn\'t be open - their reply was oh I didn\'t think you would be doing a bank transfer!!! I have not had a 6 hour round trip and no flat to move into as I have to wait for their accounts department to open - It is an absolute joke considering they were fully aware of my time restraints and they were fully aware of my intentions to move in that day as well as the distance I was travelling! Not happy to say the least - If I didn\'t start a new job next week I wouldn\'t be using them!
The agent could have explained the opening hours of their accounts department and told me to have either made a bank transfer earlier on in the week so that they could have checked it was in their account or they could have told me to make a debit card payment - its frustrating because the money was already and I chose that method because I thought it would be easier and they were fully aware that I needed the keys today and that I was travelling 3 hours with a car full of stuff!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allen & Harris Office 23! To leave a new review of Allen & Harris Office 23, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allen & Harris Office 23