Jan 12,2013
Jan 12,2013
Rob Down at Cross Keys was really helpful in helping me find the right property as a first time buyer. He advised me of property potential and was keen on helping me stick to my budget and envisaging what was possible with each property. Being a first time buyer I was unsure of the process on certain occasions, but a quick call to Bev Green would set me straight. Rob was always able to accommodate a viewing even with the very tricky timing that my job allows for and usually could sort something even at short notice.
Thanks very much, you made it a very sleek, stress-free experience for me!
By: Craig Duncan
Jan 14, 2013
Hi Mark, thank you for your kinds comments. Its always great to hear good things about the way we have performed. Thanks again. Craig

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth