Jan 12,2013
Jan 12,2013
Within 1 week of placing my property in their hands I had 2 viewings, my property had been with a previous agent for 6 months and had no viewings and no updates or support. the second people to view made an acceptable offer and the sale of my property was completed within 8 weeks. The staff I dealt with were very helpful and supportive. I would recommend this agency as my experience with them has been very satisfactory.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Jan 14, 2013
Hi thank you for taking the time to complete a review on the service you have received from us. We are pleased to hear that you have been very satisfied and you would recommend us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square