Jan 12,2013
Laura Page
Leeanne Rafferty-Evans
Jan 12,2013
I have been a Landlord with Mann Countrywide for some years now. I have found over the past couple of years the team to be friendly, and professional. They have let my properties in a timely mannor with minimal disruption and voids with the rental income.

The Branch Manager is understanding of my needs, the administration team are efficient, and any quiries are answered in a timely mannor. My properties are fully managed, the property manager is dedicated, and turns round maintenace issues in a swiftly, timely mannor. She is professional, helpful, and keeps me updated on the progress of the works. The rent is paid on time, and should there have been any late rental payments they are fast to act to retrieve the rent.

I would highly recommend the Canterbury lettings department of Mann Countrywide to any potential landlords, or tenants and I look forward to many more years with them managing my properties.
A very happy landlord