Jan 12,2013
Jan 12,2013
This agency are never there on a Saturday morning when there meant to be open, the service is shocking! I called them Saturday morning again eventually got hold of someone after ten! About having a 2nd viewing for my wife, I knew they had viewings at some point that day...I was told that I would get a call back, I left it until 1pm I didnt receive a call back so I called them...to find the agent was already back and finished the viewings that day! I was told its to far for him to go back there today "which is why I called them 1st thing" I was told earliest viewing would be Monday now - got an email Monday to say someone from Saturdays viewing has rented the property ! .....service 0 out of 10 you\'d be better of marketing you house on a newspaper shop window!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Amber Court Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Amber Court Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Amber Court Lettings Office 1