Jan 12,2013
Jan 12,2013
I relocated from Ireland in 2010 and have lived in the same property in Dagenham rented to me by Ramsey Moore ever since. It was Ryan who showed me round the property and I must say he has been very professional and helpful from day one. The singular act of him showing me how close the property was to a bus-stop (via an alleyway) was one of the reasons I made an on-the-spot decision to take the property. Emma Wallington is a wonderful lady. She is easy to contact as she calls me back even when I call at a time she is out on duty. She is always very courteous and understanding whenever I have a query, and always acts speedily to sort out whatever I am not entirely pleased about. I am happy with the level of service they provide and will definitely recommend them to friends or family members with housing needs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham! To leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ramsey Moore Dagenham