Jan 11,2013
Jan 11,2013
I was looking for a while for a flat to rent and during this process have encountered many estate agents. However, when Christopher replied to my enquiry about a flat it was very smooth. He organised a viewing quite late to fit in with our schedule and did not do a \'hard\' sell. When I had questions about the property he answered my email, even though it was really late, and made sure that I had all of the answers by the next day from the previous tenants, for peace of mind.
During the process Amelia was also really helpful, she always returned my calls and, again, when I asked questions or wanted something seen to she made sure it happened quickly and without fuss. It was very refreshing to work with Brinkley's as I have unfortunately dealt with multiple rubbish \'cowboys\' and yet these guys were very professional, talked us through everything and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to move.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Putney! To leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brinkley's Estate Agents Putney