Jan 11,2013
Jan 11,2013
After many false starts with other Agents, Townends finally getting a Sale for my property. Lisa Goggins, a Sales Progressor assigned to assist my sale through to completion is probably one of the main reason my sale actually happened. I say this as my relatively short and uncomplicated chain turned into an epic saga of obstacles of one thing after another. Lisa was excellent in her role to provide me with the support I needed, with practical advice and guidance when I struggled and in a very pleasant and professional manner, I considered her a friend. Some of the obstacles we faced seemed to have no common sense prevailing but we got there together. My purhaser turned out to be a really demanding and difficult person, very stressful to to deal but Lisa assisted with her very professionally too to keep both sides on track. Thanks to Lisa keeping an eye on all aspects of the sale, we did actually manage to move into our new home by Christmas. Thanks again Lisa - you are a STAR !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Egham! To leave a new review of Townends Egham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Egham