Jan 11,2013
Jan 11,2013
I was a bit apprehensive at first, never having heard of Express agency. I needn\'t have worried. We had to drop our price quite a lot, but Jonathan negotiated for us on the price of the property we wanted, and Bingo, we were no worse off. Jonathan was extremely helpful and a joy to deal with, apart from having a lovely voice, and a sense of humour! When the property was put under offer, Vicky took over and kept us fully informed every step of the way until completion. Again, a very friendly voice, and very helpful.
I would certainly recommend Express Agency to friends, and use them again if I need to.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jan 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible. We always strive to provide you with the service you want and work hard to live up to our commitments. We've made great progress and laid very firm foundations, but there's always more to do. Feedback on where we have delivered a great customer experience is always very valuable to us. We will make sure your feedback is passed on to Jonathan.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office