Jan 11,2013
Paul Jorgensen
Gurdeep Bharj
Jan 11,2013
I am so glad I chose Jorgensen Turner to sell my flat. I trusted Paul from the outset as he seemed sincere and was true to his word. He impressed me by following up with me after the valuation. I had been tempted by some of the bigger agents in the area but I didn\'t like their corporate cold feel. Paul felt genuine and he patiently kept in touch until I was ready to sell. Then brilliant Gurdeep took over the day to day dealings. I cannot express enough how grateful I am to Gurdeep for all his help as I live up North and he took care of everything for me. He always kept me up to date. He went above and beyond what I expected in getting jobs done on the flat quickly in my absence. He was like a good friend in the end always reassuring, chasing things up constantly and keeping things moving along. I trusted him implicitly. Now the sale has completed, I will miss our daily chats. Thank you very much Gurdeep and Paul. You were amazing. I would highly recommend Jorgensen Turner to anyone looking for estate agents in West London area. Nuala Denner (Southport)

Make an Enquiry