Jan 11,2013
Jan 11,2013
We decided to select three agents in the end after using another agent as a sole agent. Richard Worth were definately the best at booking in appropriate viewings and communicating the date/time with us. Our property got two offers very quickly with Richard Worth and we were very pleased with the communication throughout. There was unfortunately a lot of going back and forth to the buyers solicitor etc and Steve was very helpful in sorting this out. Only one comment I would make is that as soon as the offer was accepted, my point of contact changed and it would have been nice to have been made aware of this before calling the office for an update. However I was extremely pleased with both Chris and Steve and will definately recommend Richard Worth as well as use them again.
By: Tim Cole
Jan 11, 2013

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham! To leave a new review of Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham