Feb 10,2010
Feb 10,2010
I would recommend people to never use this agent. The property I was in was in very poor condition and apart from that the boiler was always breaking down and they never fixed it properly. I kept up to date with all my payments and when I finally moved out they sent my guarantor a bill for
By: Wickerman
Sep 09, 2010
You agreed to pay the rent, regardless of the level.

As for the loft not being to current standards, this may come under the HSRSS - ask the Envionrmental Health at your local council and they can inspect.

The agency cannot charge you for letters if there is nothing in their terms of business which you should have been given. Remember your contract is with the landlord, not the agency.
By: LEBA1983
Jun 29, 2010
I am currently a tenant of Tame Estates and have had various issues with the lease of this property. I am currently in 700 pound arrears due to change of circumstances etc etc. My father is a guarantor and I am being charged nearly
By: nicky
Jun 29, 2010
Can you tell me your outcome please im in a simular situation with Tame Estates.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for te Lettings Office 1