Jan 11,2013
Jan 11,2013
Apologies, if this prints twice - I pressed the wrong button...

Great start, poor after service - specifically requested long-term tenants but tenants only stayed 6 months (had strict requirements and was prepared to wait for right tenant). Utilities not correctly recorded, errors during inspection and maintenant issues ignored. Complaint to Manager, Jon Staley, acknowedged but subsequently ignored. Always felt like I was being given the brush off - response to enquiries always brief and curt - same with Frances who ignored every single email I sent her. Told branch would contact me to re-arrange relet - no one did, so with just 1 week before tenant was due to move out I arranged new agent to take over. in the meantime, tenants rescindered their notice and Frank Innes accepted without my agreement/permission. When challenged they stated they didn\'t need my permission (tenants notice to vacate is a legally binding document which I had already accepted and as I understand I was under no obligation to accept their rescindered notice - especially as I could have had another tenant lined up to move in). Lack of communication and very rude customer service let them down in the end. They were just as difficult on the final day when I collected the keys - very rude!!!!
Mistakes happen but honesty goes a long way and so does courtesy - I don\'t appreciate being ignored or passed around especially when I am unable to just \'pop\' into the branch to sort out issues! Their brochure states best possible service, but unfortunately the service I got was sub-standard and unprofessional - certainly not worth the management fees I paid - Frank Innes needs to relook at their customer service and employ dedicated, honest staff if they expect their company to be recommended by past and present clients... and in this economical climate finding replacements shouldn\'t be that difficult.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Frank Innes Branch! To leave a new review of Frank Innes Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Frank Innes Branch