Jan 11,2013
Jan 11,2013
Ammal and Maglin at ludlowthompson were by far the best state agents I have ever dealt with. From my initial contact with them, I knew I was getting the best customer care available and despite being in a rush to find a place quickly, dealing with both of them made me not want to deal with any other estate agents at all. They took note of every specification regarding what I was looking for in detail, kept in contact with me every day to update me on new places available, drove me to a good amount of flats and apartments and made sure I was taken care of like I had never been before. I was positively impressed with ludlowthompson and their contract conditions, but Ammal and Maglin were the real stars during my flat search, you cannot go wrong with them. This is what super customer care is all about, I genuinely felt like a VIP customer when dealing with them both and cannot give them enough praise. Top stars!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Lewisham

ludlowthompson