Jan 10,2013
Jan 10,2013
My partner and I had such a wonderful experience at Oakfield. Everybody in the office was incredibly helpful and friendly.
I was amazed at how quickly Linsey responded to my e-mail queries, and impressed by how thorough her answers were. She was a joy to work with and had such a good sense of humor.

It\'s clear that the office is exceedingly well organised - when my former agency was late in supplying a reference, Oakfield was very quick to let me know what was holding up the process and how we could solve best solve the problem. After being with an agency where we always had to make multiple calls to get anything done, it was so refreshing to work with people being active in making the letting process go as smoothly as possible. I highly recommend choosing Oakfield.

Emma showed the property to us and she was professional, friendly and answered all our questions. (She seemed honest.) Glenn was also great. When we wanted to see a property and some people put a holding deposit on it before we could view it, he called to cancel the viewing. He was very nice, and asked us if we wanted to be sent future listed properties and asked our price range. We were never sent properties out of our price range - I always felt they only e-mailed us if something was relevant. None of the other agencies even e-mailed properties to us!

We visited other properties with several other agencies in Eastbourne, and this was by far the most professional agency - and they are a delight to work with. I definitely encourage you to use them! I always felt I was in safe hands. They really went the extra mile!
By: Oakfield
Jan 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Eastbourne branch of Oakfield.

We are glad you have had such great service from Emma & Linsey. Your positive comments have been passed on to them. We always strive to go over-and-above for our clients and we are glad we have succeeded to do this on this occasion.

If you ever need any additional advice in the future our Eastbourne team would be more than happy to do all we can to help.

Kind Regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne