Jan 10,2013
Jan 10,2013
They never gave me my deposit back. After two months chasing now nobody answer the phone nor e-mails, just a machines recorder. They are unprofessional, specially Maria Kirnis.
Give me my deposit back
By: KH
Jan 24, 2013
Hi all

The solicitors are called Kennedys. Address: 25 Fenchurch Avenue, London, EC3M 5AD.

They are in liquidation. If they owe you money I suggest you write to the solicitors ASAP.

AP, they should have put your deposit in the DPS anyway, it's a legal requirement. If they haven't done this you can take them to court if they have any money left.
By: AP
Jan 20, 2013
I have had a tough time chasing them for a response over email and phone. Recently my landlord's CA (who are based in Ireland were dealing through Stonewater) informed that they have gone into Adminstration and asked me to cancel my DD at the earliest. Also it appears my deposit is at stake unless it's registered in DPS...

Hope I'll be able to claim my money.
Jan 12, 2013
I am a Landlord they didnot pay my rent for 3 months..
How can I get the name of the creditor? and to whom I should complain?
By: KH
Jan 10, 2013
They have gone into liquidation. If you find out who the creditor is, you should be able to make a claim on your money. Apparently it will take around 6 weeks to do.
I signed a tenancy agreement just before Christmas and they've gone under without putting my deposit in the DPS, so I'm going to do the above.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets! To leave a new review of Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stonewater Property Tower Hamlets