Jan 10,2013
Jan 10,2013
Terrible estate agents and nasty staff. They are very threatening, condescending and mostly always rude. Highly pushy sales people, and a league of their own in being horrible to tenants. They send nasty sms\'s such as we will charge you £117 if you don\'t provide us with your utility bills, etc. Avoid at all costs.
Be respectful for a start. Get the staff trained on customer interaction. Review your policies and for a moment think something else other than just making money. Stop being pushy and concentrate on customer service. I could go on...
By: SPP/Compliance Director
Jan 15, 2013
Dear Former Tenant. I am very sorry that you have been disappointed with any service or text received. We do try and use short text messages to chase standard procedures (in this case we were chasing for your closing bills at the end of the tenancy). As they have to be short in nature they tend to be a bit abrupt and I apologise if you have taken offence to this. If you wish to raise any formal complaint you may contact me direct in accordance with our complaints procedure. Kind regards. Stephanie Prior Compliance Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Redhill! To leave a new review of Choices Redhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Redhill