Jan 10,2013
Jan 10,2013
I am a first-time landlord and was very nervous about entering the letting marketing. I interviewed three prospective agents and was looking for a fully managed service as I do not live in the area, work full-time and have considerable family commitments. None of the agents (supposedly the best in the area) I interviewed left me feeling that they would deliver the support I needed. I then contacted CJ Hole who arranged for Justin to meet me at the property and I came away from that meeting far more confident that my needs would be addressed. Justin prepared a pre-letting evaluation of the property and associated information which was sent to me for consideration at which point I decided to go with CJ Hole.

It's fair to say that the property had been a little neglected for a few years, as such CJ Hole recommended and coordinated contractors (who were all reliable and professional) to remove and replace all the carpets, repaint throughout (including the external woodwork), replace the electrical consumer unit and faulty oven and general cleaning prior to letting. They also arranged the energy performance certificate and electrical & gas safety certificates.

CJ Hole secured an excellent tenant who has been at the property for just over a year and has recently signed for another 12 months. During the last year there have been a number of maintenance issues at the property which CJ Hole have dealt with promptly and efficiently, examples include repairs to gates, fences, locks, windows and gutters and major pruning of trees (including arranging for the contractor to deal with the application to the council under a tree protection order).

The CJ Hole lettings team (including Justin, Alex, Jenny, Susanne, Lisa, Janice and Jessica) who support me are very capable overall and in particular are excellent communicators (keeping me informed at all times, and as a remote landlord this is key) and very responsive to the needs of myself and the tenant.

Overall I am very happy with service I get from CJ Hole and would recommend them to any landlord. From my own research I would say their fees are just a little above average but I believe the very small premium I pay above their competitors' rates is well worth it for the level of service I receive in return ¢â‚¬â€œ ultimately you get what you pay for.

I hope I am as a good a landlord as they are agent!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Cheltenham Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Cheltenham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Cheltenham Branch