Jan 10,2013
Jan 10,2013
disgraceful customer service on handed of the property I was not even greeted,carpets were soaking wet when I moved in, property turned mouldy aw a result damaging my furnwrite, I was then told I had to much furniture and to sleep with the windows open at night .. I was on a ground floor with with fire windows that open fully, I explained this was not practical for security and all she did was nod at my tiny pint sized dog!
!!Beware of high fees, I paid £58.00 just to hand a key back when I left.
I had a nightmare with this company I found them greedy, incompetent and rude, I advise anybody looking to rent a property to avoid this company,it would benefit you in the long run.
sue balmforth needs to brush up on her customer service, I found her rude at no point was I even greeted,she ignored my questions or gave a one worded reply. Customer service is not high priority, no explanation on anything, paid ‚£58.00 book out fee ha lasted all of 2 minutes of cavendish time,disgracefull
By: Rebecca whitehouse
Jan 27, 2016
Terrible awful money grabbers!
Ended my tenancy 2 months prior to moving gave the exact date I wished to move and Karen took no notice of the date I gave (26th jan 2016) clearly on the phone and told me she would give til the 31st to "clean and sort the property" without telling me there would be a £120 charge. First time renters be aware this company do not inform you correctly. Maintainence is a joke I reported a broken toilet which still to this day has not been fixed. A broken water tank which leaked all over my belongings and took 3 months to fix (even the maintainence guy told me of his shock that they had taken so long) rude staff Marcus in particular was condescending and patronising towards me when I explained how this was my first time renting and I had no idea they would charge extra as I wasn't told on the phone or in an email. Would definitely boycott this company!! They have caused nothing but stress and anxiety for me! Threatened me 1 day after requesting the £120 with legal action and Jessica purposely sent a text to my number which should have been sent to my guarantor asking for a call back to "discuss my tenancy" which I can only take as another threat. Ultimately leaving me feeling like I'm being bullied into giving money I can't afford and should not have to pay. Cannot stress enough how awful this letting agency is.
By: Christine Collins, MARLA
Feb 04, 2013
As Managing Director, I received a complaint letter from the tenant approximately one week after the end of a 2 year unmanaged tenancy. I responded to the complaint in accordance with the Property Ombudsman Scheme for Lettings and refunded the book out fee of £58.00 as it was apparent due to the fact that the landlord had already commenced work on the property, with the consent of the outgoing tenant, that it had been extremely difficult to carry out this appointment effectively. As licensed members of ARLA we take all complaints very seriously and deal with them accordingly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cavendish Rentals Office 2! To leave a new review of Cavendish Rentals Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cavendish Rentals Office 2