Jan 10,2013
Jan 10,2013
On the whole I was very happy with the Lettings Team at Poole. The referencing went through quickly and the whole process went smoothly. There were delays with bringing the property up to scratch but to be fair that was down to the landlord taking his time. David and his team also allowed me to return to the property to "measure up" and check out bits that I had forgotten initially, before we signed the tenancy. The completion / hand over day went smoothly despite every new tenants nightmare of their debit card being initially declined for the deposit and rent in advance.
Now I\'m in the property, the management of it has transferred to the Bournemouth office which is not included in this review.
I guess the proof of the pudding with any agent is when you leave the prop and how quickly deposits and disagreements are settled. Time will tell but so far so good.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allan & Bath Poole! To leave a new review of Allan & Bath Poole, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allan & Bath Poole