Jan 10,2013
Jan 10,2013
I initially meet a different agency who was helping lease the property on behalf of My London Home and they promised me things that could not be delivered. This in turn delayed our move in date but Lisa pushed it through as quick as she could to minimise the impact of us not having anywhere to live. As usual there were a couple of slight issues when we moved in with the property which have been fixed quickly and their computer system which tracks the emails you send and gives you a reference number to check the status online of what is going on great. Would recommend them as an letting agent and Lisa has been amazing and easy to deal with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London