Aug 14,2012
Aug 14,2012
I recently sold my flat in Walthamstow. I had 3 estate agents come round. Two valued it at the same price and central valued it £25 more. I thought this might be the classic sell to get me to go with them, but it turned out not to be. It was Jas who came round, really nice, honest guy. He suggested selling it at the higher price and we sold it soon after for 15K more than the others where to list it for. So in a sense you could say Central made me and extra 15k. I\'m sure I could of held out and sold it for the asking but we wanted a quick sale.
Throughout the process they were great. Dealing with them was a very pleasant experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London