Aug 13,2012
Aug 13,2012
I am a student and was excited to move in to my newly renovated large apartment in September, however after dealing with these estate agents my excitement has now turned into dread. I don\'t even know where to begin with these people, they are rude and seem to know very little about what they are mean\'t to be doing. One of my fellow tenants has been shouted at down the phone and her fathers e-mails and enquiries have been ignored week in week out, the landlord, property manager and the manager of the Estate Agents itself (Jan Lancaster) seem to have very limited knowledge about properties and contract law. They have breached the contract on several occasions and brought my fellow tenants to tears down the phone raising her voice and calling her inappropriate names. Needless to say we are very disappointed with the customer service and competence of the entire company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Berkley Estate & Letting Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Berkley Estate & Letting Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Berkley Estate & Letting Agents Office 1