Jan 10,2013
Jan 10,2013
Following a painful 1 year on the market with one of their competiors Nathan came to the house to see me and the property. He ws professional, gave a realistic valuation and showed me the marketing DA did as standard for the fee. Compared to where I was I had no option but to go to them. Once on their books I had several viewings, all of which they handled, and an open house. The property had an offer within 4 weeks of being on the market with them but more importantly with a qualified buyer that really wanted my home. The deal went through and I only wish that I had used this agency in the first place. I would highly recommed this firm to anyone in the areas they operate in. Also I would argue that they are VFM!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 11! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 11