Jan 09,2013
Jan 09,2013
Myself and partner have been tenants with RadRes for just over 18months and have never had such a brilliant service from a Landord agency. Compared to my previous agency, dealing with Radford Residential has been like a breath of fresh air. Any problems have been fixed and sorted quickly and efficiently and as we both work, it has always been more than ok for things to be done at a time which suits us best. The property is so lovely and well maintained and I couldnt honestly ask for a better service as a tenant. All of the staff members and Brian himself have always been polite and friendly, a lovely group of people to deal with. We hope to be with RadRes for a long time!
By: Brian
Jan 24, 2013

Pleased to hear that you are happy at Cornfield and with us.

I will pass your comments on to the rest of the team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol