Jan 09,2013
Jan 09,2013
7 people found
this helpful
I have recently been evicted from a property due to delays in housing benefit. My sister in law stood guarantor and set up a standing order to repay overdue rent. They agreed to amount offered and took first payment. My sister then received court summons for ccj. Wrote to court explaining arranged standing order and provided proof of payments they took so court rejected their attempt to ccj her property. They are now trying to taker her to small claims court to recover amount in full. They are still receiving standing order, my sister has not missed one payment or made a late payment yet this company is trying their best to cause mayhem. Their properties are overpriced, in very poor condition with damp, mould, rotten windows, leaks etc and take forever to attend let alone do repairs. Please BE AWARE.
What agent could do to change your mind?
Attached Files
Was this helpful? Yes

Agent Response / Add a Comment

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for te Lettings Office 1

(optional) upload photographs,images,youtube video or .pdf files to support your review

te Lettings

Tame House 24 Alexandra Road Ashton-under-Lyne
Greater Manchester

0161 339 3252

Opening hours