Jan 09,2013
Jan 09,2013
Very happy with the service. Wpr put my proertey on to the market and I had 6 views and an offer withing 5 days. No stress involved. The keepers me updated after every viewing, very happy with everything they did and would use them again and have recommended them to a friend, that is considering a move. Thanks again guys.
By: Tim B
Apr 19, 2013
How very kind of you to share such kind words regarding WPR. As a samll local company we really value your thoughts. I will be sure to share your kind words with the team. We are all delighted that your transaction reached a satisfactory conclusion and wish you well for the future. Thanks and regards Tim B, Senior Partner, WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton