Jan 09,2013
Jan 09,2013
I would like to express that the service from all the Townsend staff is highly professional and a credit to themseleves for what I thought was going to be a very stressful experience was in fact not. From my fist meeting with Ali I have been made to feel convidant that all measures would be taken on, and dealt with in a very pleasant professional manner. I would also like to thank Abdul Miah for all his hard work and efforts in his ability to insure my tennancy with the time frame that we had to work with. Over all I would highly recomend Townends Twickenham to anyone looking to rent in the local area, they are a great team of people which work to the highest of service.

Many thanks to you all...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Twickenham Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Twickenham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Twickenham Branch