Jan 09,2013
Jan 09,2013
Having rented for many years, I have had the experience of a dozen agents, all have their faults, most try a trick here or two, but Alliance Property really took the biscuit.

During the tenancy, they were ok, but come to the end of it, tried to screw me out of my deposit. My partner and I left the property in a much better state than when we moved in, we even painted the two bedrooms upstairs as a gesture of goodwill. The house was tired and in need of a redecoration, but I still paid for the painting to be done in hope that they may be good with the deposit.

The inventory was absolute rubbish, probably 15 major errors (that I should have spotted on moving in but didnt as I trusted the agent and clerk), the colours of the rooms were even wrong on the inventory.

Anyway, with regards the deposit, they tried to charge me 750.00 for a few items, such as clearing the shed of stuff that was the landlords, replacing a lamp outside the front door that never worked. A hole in the tile in the kitchen that was caused by their shoddy contractors.

To top if off, the manner in which I was spoken to by John Freeland was appalling, god knows how they are still in business. I certainly would not ever use them again or recommend them, worst agency I have ever dealt with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alliance Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Alliance Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alliance Property Management Office 1