Jan 09,2013
Jan 09,2013
I first attempted to sell my rented apartment through CJ Hole in 2010 but in a diffcult market climate there was little interest, and Michael Johnson rightly advised me to wait until the market improved. I then tried again a year ago but after no sale by August, the tenants having vacated in May, C J Hole obtained me an excellent tenant, followed quickly by a sale to an investor and we completed just before Christmas. Throughout this process, Michael Johnson and his team have been very professional in their approach and what I liked most was that they kept me up to date on developments on a regular basis and maintained a keen interest throughout.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Southville Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Southville Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Southville Branch