Jan 09,2012
Jan 09,2012
I found the two gentlemen I dealt with extremely helpful obliging and showing a genuine interest in trying to help us.
Our property took perha`ps longer than first estimated to sell. However they stuck to their task diligently. Finally when the property was sold they were most helpful by making visits to the property that were perhaps a little out of the normal run of things. As I live abroad and could not attend to some of the buyers queries, small and niggly, the garage door did not open properly the electricity not on. Trevor made several visits to sort these things out. Even down to putting in three light bulbs which convinced the buyer the eelctrics were on! Yes i would certainly recommend them to other potential buyers and sellers.

on a side note I could not enter the name of the town in the town section BRCAUSE YOU HAVE NOT GOT IT ON THE SITE!! I CANNOT GIVE THEM THE 5 STAR RATING AS THAT DOES NOT WORK EITHER maybe your site people need a rating!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simmons & Sons Office 1! To leave a new review of Simmons & Sons Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simmons & Sons Office 1