Jan 09,2013
Jan 09,2013
There was difficulty over my references as I have been abroad for 7 months and it wasn\'t easy to get all the necessary proof together (or know what proof to provide) for that part of my 3-year history of residence. Harry was, first of all, reassuring which is not really a small thing in these stressful situations. He also acted as a go-between with the reference checking company and helped to chivvy them along and ensure that they told me precisely what they needed which could have taken much longer.

One is apt to feel sometimes that the bureaucracy is against one and although I hope it is in Harry\'s interest to help both landlords and tenants I still think he did a better than usual job of it. I think well of Townends for this experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Putney Branch