Jan 09,2013
Steve Jones
Tim
By: 'John Barnes'
Jan 09,2013
I selected Richard Worth Estate Agents to sell my property after having had discussions with 4 Estate Agents covering my area.
Steve Jones and Tim Cole gave me sensible and genuine advice on the best way to market the property and the proposed asking price was agreed between us.
A professional photographer was arranged and a brochure produced within days, and the property advertised in the next editions of local papers and on the relevant web sites.
Steve and Tim promised me their personal attendance at all viewings, and carried this out professionally to a successful outcome.
I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone, and would most certainly use their services again.
By: Steve Jones
Jan 10, 2013
This is the second time that we have helped John to move home and on both occasions it has been a pleasure. It is always our aim to build a good working relationship with our clients which always helps to ensure that their expectations are met.

Richard Worth Estate Agents