Jan 09,2013
Jan 09,2013
In 2012 I both sold and purchased homes through Warren, Powell-Richards of Farnham. I cannot recommend them too highly. Despite the sluggish market, thanks to Warren, Powell-Richards\' dynamism, my house sold in 25 days! Although both my transactions were dealt with by Mr. Powell-Richards and Mr. Vasey, their business comprises of a team of four gentlemen all of whom know all clients and keep themselves informed of progress so that clients can receive correct information from any of them at any time. These Estate Agents are experienced and very knowledgeable about all aspects of their profession, including legal matters. From the moment Mr. Vasey attended my home to give a valuation, until both my sale and purchase were completed on 23.11.2012, I received exceptional service from this company, even when they must have thought, "Oh no, not her again"! When transactions become complicated and/or stressful, both Mr. Powell-Richards and Mr. Vasey contact other parties (in my case, individuals and organisations causing difficulties further down the chain) directly to ensure that the situation is fully and correctly understood and proceeds efficiently; in addition, their people management skills are excellent so that they not only achieve the desired result but, in the meantime, calm their clients and restore their confidence that deal will be completed. On agreement of offers, Mr. Vasey calculated the money I would have left for my personal needs on completion and his calculations were even in my favour on that day. The team at Warren, Powell-Richards are courteous and friendly at all times without behaving in an over familiar way and pretending that their relationship with clients is anything other than a commercial one. Although my personal dealings have been solely with the Farnham Branch, several close friends who have dealt with the Alton Branch of Warren, Powell-Richards have nothing but praise for them. I am delighted to be able to recommend Warren, Powell-Richards so warmly to anyone looking to sell or purchase property.
By: Tim B
Apr 24, 2013
Thank you so much for all your support and your kind comments รขโ‚ฌโ€œ you have been a great supporter and we are all tremendously grateful. We all wish you well รขโ‚ฌโ€œ Regards

Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Farnham