Feb 09,2010
Feb 09,2010
I was new to the area and so did a search for local agents. Harvey Scott were the only agents who got back to me to arrange viewings. They collected me from the hotel where I was staying and we viewed about 5 properties in Stockport. I have never rented a property before so didn't really know what to do. They were very helpful and reassuring and guided me all the way from me taking the property to me moving in. Everything was done in the office which meant I could call up or pop in and get an answer straight away.

Since I have moved in if there are any problems I just call the office and all repairs are done quickly and with minimum fuss.

The staff are all friendly and professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending them and also using their services again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Davenport Stockport! To leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Davenport Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Davenport Stockport