Jan 08,2013
Jan 08,2013
My parents had sold their property but at the last minute their purchase fell through - during which time they were abroad when my father fell seriously ill.

As their son, I acted on their behalf to try and quickly find a new property for them to purchase.

Richard Worth in Wokingham were very professional and acted in a very prompt manner. From the point of Steve Jones originally showing the property to me to completing the sale they were superb, They also helped in providing information for the survey on the drainage systems.

Overrall I would certainly consider using Richard Worth in the future either to sell or purchase a property

but were abroad when my father

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham! To leave a new review of Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham