Feb 09,2010
Feb 09,2010
After a series of blunders, I gave up on Samuel Estates last year. As a landlord, I found their service highly inefficient. Rent payments were late in reaching my account and I had to continually chase things up rather than them taking the initiative and contacting me. When one tenant left, they could not find a new tenant for a property in a highly desirable area. The new agent filled the flat within 2 days. I would never use them again or recommend them to anyone.
By: Melly
Apr 22, 2010
Hi Britenbsas
I am really surprised that you had a bad experience with Samuel Estates, I have found them to be extremely professional and efficient. I am wondering if your experiences were in fact around the time that they took over a failing business in Balham.
Purser and Co were bought out by Nick and his team around Feb / March 09 and there were many teething problems as the Company they bought out was in such a terrible state. I was a landlady with Pursers at the time of the takover and I have never looked back. The service I receive from Samuels is far superior to that i was used to with Pursers. I strongly encourage you to give the Samuels team another chance. You may well be pleasantly surprised!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Samuel Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Samuel Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Samuel Estates Office 1