Jan 09,2013
Jan 09,2013
I would like to thank natalie and all her team, that made it so so easy for me selling my property, she has taken all the hard work out of selling my propery for me, and what more can people ask for,she has made all tthe phone calls to my buyer came right bk to me with all there thought, all as ive done is to sign papers and all this would not have been done without the help of natalie and the team at springbok "well done springbok & thank you. I give you 10 out of 10 for everything you have done for me THANK YOU ALL
By: Springbok Customer Services
Jan 09, 2013
Hi Sharon, Its great to hear you had such a positive experience with ourselves. Thank you for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square