Jan 09,2013
Jan 09,2013
I have had extremely good service from this estate agent, he showed interest in the sale and was helpful and informative. It was a difficult sale due to lack of information from the vendor but David tried his best to move the sale along, even contacting me while I was on holiday abroad to let me know what was happening. I found the service knowledgeable, helpful yet not pushy. I would recommend this estate agent and would not hesitate to use them in the future.
By: David Radcliffe
Jan 16, 2013
Hi Serga,

Thanks very much for your comments. I apologise about the board being left so long. i think it was just a slow collection due to the winter break over Christmas. Anyway, don't forget to let me know when you have done the place up as I would love to see the house in its glory after not being looked after for so many years.

The hardwork really starts now! Good luck.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge! To leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge