Jan 08,2013
Jan 08,2013
I cannot stress strongly enough DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! The local \'manager\' was incompetent, rude and arrogant! We did sell the property BUT we had to chase up the buyers. We had to make things happen. At the end when things seemed to be carrying on into 2013 we had to make an ultimatum or the sale would have failed. I wish it had because when you raise a complaint with the area \'manager\' he is so rude you would actually question his competence. He uses bully boy tactics stating virtually \'take it or we withdraw the offer\' - \'you\'ve got 7 days. Fortunately, money isn\'t my priority. I agreed a contract & a price BUT I do expect a reasonable service which I don\'t believe I received. I have asked Julian peak for the MD & Chair contact details but I\'m still waiting. He has been very quick to respond to my previous emails - but not now! Save yourself the possibility of problems and anguish and use another agent! In Bromley/beckenham area I use Proctors. Polite, do as they say and keep you informed. This is a genuine post. I wish I knew about this site months ago. Hopefully I will get to contact the MD, but I doubt it. Their failings were actually too many to list here but as Julian states, the property sold. Yes, but after duress and no thanks to KFC!
Have decent customer relations with regard to complaints. Act on complaints to improve the company and re-train staff. Don\'t allow area managers to be rude or arrogant. Treat clients respectfully and when they get it wrong, hold your hands up, deal with situations accordingly - then don\'t make the same mistake again!
By: Cynthia
Dec 12, 2013
These people are absolute sharks. Sneaky, unprofessional liars. Avoid.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Forest Hill