Jan 08,2013
Jan 08,2013
Both members of the Sawtry team were courteous and helpful in trying to assist with our questions. However, they were let down by the Thomas Morris Conveyancing team who did not communicate effectively both with our solicitors and Thomas Morris Estate Agents.

There was the added complication of the seller\'s property being held partially in Trust, which delayed everything. However it was the lack of communication by the Conveyancing team to our solicitors (even to explain they were awaiting responses from the Trust) that was very frustrating. Making this sale a very difficult and drawnout process (over 7 months) for all concerned.

Due to this process in particular the delay caused by the Conveyancing team we will Disapprove this agent - however this has no bearing on the support and service provided by Olly and Lavelle at the Sawtry Office.
By: Simon
Jan 09, 2013
Dear A-G
Thank you very much for your feedback-it really is appreciated.I'm pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received from Olly and Lavelle at the Sawtry office, though it appears that the conveyancing team did not communicate with you properly.I will pass on your comments to them as I'm very dissapointed that their communication skills were not to your satisfaction.This really is a key requirement and I can only apologise.Thank you again for posting your thoughts and I sincerely hope that any future home moves are easier (and faster!) for you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Sawtry! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Sawtry, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Sawtry