Jan 08,2013
Jan 08,2013
Catherine was a great negotiator when we viewed the property and applied for the tenancy. She arranged for our references swiftly, and answered all my queries relating to the property and the rental agreement.

Since moving into the property I have found a number of maintenance and repair issues. However, Sylvia Reid has been very efficient at sorting these out and liaising with the Landlord (who is now resident overseas). This could have been a difficult situation, but Sylvia has been very courteous and professional, and has resolved each of the issues as they have arisen. This is what you would hope for (but in my experience, don\'t always get) from a Letting agency. I would definitely recommend Sylvia as a Property Manager and Romans as a Professional Letting Agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 11! To leave a new review of Romans Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 11