Jan 08,2013
Jan 08,2013
I have had a lot of experience dealing with estate agents in Manchester, and I can honestly say that We Let Properties offer by far the most professional service, friendly staff and best property listings.

Had we not just bought a property we would continue renting through this agency. When we come to rent our flat out we would only consider contacting We Let Properties as I am confident that Wayne and his team will be honest, find the best tenants and offer great service as always.

Wayne, James, Emma and Matthew have all been exceptional throughout our tenancy, and we would happily deal with them for all our future property needs.

Fantastic agent!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester